See photos (2)
Historic site and monument in La Vraie-Croix
Warning: Unsecured hours
Former Sulniac truce, La Vraie-Croix was erected into a parish in 1852. The church was solemnly blessed on June 25, 1893. The nave and the tower are the work of rector Tanguy, who had them built in 1891-1892 . He also made and sculpted the woodwork, the side altars, the confessionals and the gallery.